Brian Yosef is a Partner at ISRIEL PONZOLI He focuses on civil and commercial litigation including mortgage foreclosure cases and heads the firm’s collections practice.
Brian a former Assistant State Attorney with the 11th Judicial Circuit of Miami-Dade County has a significant amount of trial experience.
Brian graduated from Florida International University, earning a double major in Finance and International Business. He obtained his law degree, from the Nova Southeastern University, Broad Law Center. Brian is an Alumni Member of Tau Kappa Epsilon International Fraternity.
Brian has been the guest speaker at Florida International University regarding business professionalism and how it relates to Resident Assistants and student life. He co- presented “The Dangers of Driving Under the Influence” to the Tau Kappa Epsilon International Fraternity, Sigma Alpha Chapter of Florida International University. He has been a presenter of numerous times at Nova Southeastern University; Shepard Broad Law Center regarding Westlaw computerized legal research.
Brian volunteered at Habitat for Humanity and the Special Olympics in Miami. He has participated in the “beach cleanup” sponsored by Nova Southeastern University.
Brian lives with his wife and young son in Pembroke Pines, FL. Brian loves spending time with his family and traveling.
Key Practice Areas
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation / Defect & Contract Claims
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Insurance Defense
- Business & Construction Contract negotiation and review
- Corporate formation
- Employment Contracts and Claims
- Foreclosure Litigation
- Guardianship and probate
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense
Memberships and Admissions
- Florida Bar 2006
- JD, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center
- Alumni Member of Tau Kappa Epsilon International Fraternity
- Former Assistant State Attorney for the 11th Judicial Circuit of Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Former employee and Student Representative for Westlaw, computerized legal research.
Representative Published Options
- Peterson v. State, 14 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 939b (July 19, 2007)