Ronald Joseph Isriel is the founding partner of ISRIEL PONZOLI He focuses on civil and commercial litigation, construction and real estate litigation, as well as business, transactional, and corporate law. Ron has tried a multitude of jury and non-jury cases to verdict and has written and argued multiple appeals before the Third and Fourth District Courts of Appeal. Mr. Isriel has handled and arbitrated highly complex construction claims and disputes under the American Arbitration Association rules in Florida and Washington, D.C. Ron has litigated complex will, probate and guardianship claims. Ron is a Title Agent with Old Republic National Title. Ron acts as Trustee for several significant private Trusts, managing considerable assets and real property.
Ron graduated from the University of Miami receiving a B.B.A. in Finance with a Minor in English Literature. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Saint Thomas University School of Law. Ron is very active in the community. He serves on the Board of Directors for the American Salam Charitable Foundation of Miami and is an active supporter and volunteer in many local charities.
Ron is a third generation, native Miamian. He enjoys running, mountain biking and loves to travel.
Key Practice Areas
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation / Defect & Contract Claims
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Insurance Defense
- Business & Construction Contract negotiation and review
- Corporate formation
- Employment Contracts and Claims
Memberships and Admissions
- Florida Bar 1995
- District of Columbia Bar, 2002
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 2005
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1998
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
- Title Agent with Old Republic National Title
- JD, Saint Thomas University School of Law – Miami, Florida
- B.B.A. Finance, University of Miami – Coral Gables, Florida